For use when you experience symptoms of dry eye or burning, itching, which can be caused by hypersensitivities (i.e.: allergies) your doctor may recommend using eye drops (artificial tears).
- Offers immediate comfort (no stinging upon application), moisturizes and protects your eyes from dryness and irritation for a long time.
- Is preservative free and usually very well tolerated.
- Is phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits on the cornea.
- Is emulgator free and lipid free, nonetheless stabilizes the lipid layer of the tear film and protects the eyes against the excessive evaporation of tears
- Relieves itching and burning caused by inflammation and allergies.
HYLO®DUAL eye drops contain Sodium Hyaluronate (like in HYLO®) and Ectoine.
Adults and children 6 years and older can instill one drop of HYLO®DUAL three times a day into each eye. If you apply HYLO®DUAL more frequently (e.g.: more than 10 times per day) or suffer from more severe complaints, please consult your ophthalmologist or optometrist. HYLO®DUAL is suitable for long-term treatment. As with all health concerns, you should consult your doctor when your symptoms persist
Contains 0.5mg/ml Sodium Hyaluronate, 20mg/ml Ectoine, a borate buffer and water.
HYLO®DUAL can be used while wearing hard and soft contact lenses.