When you experience symptoms of dry eye, or after eye surgery or an eye injury your doctor may recommend using eye drops (artificial tears).
HYLO®Gel was developed for patients with more severe and persistent dry eye, who require more intensive, therapeutic lubrication of the ocular surface.
- Offers STRONG and long lasting dry eye relief.
- Provides intensive lubrication of the surface of the eye.
- Is preservative free and are usually very well tolerated.
- Is phosphate free, avoiding complications like deposits in the cornea.
- Contains 2mg/mL Sod. Hyaluronate, a citrate buffer, sorbitol and water.
- For the intensive, therapeutic lubrication of the ocular surface in more severe and persisting dry eye sensation including treatment after surgical procedures.
HYLO®Gel is suitable for all ages, for pregnant women and during lactation. Can be used with contact lenses, however, in these cases, there may be some smearing on the contact lenses that will disappear after blinking a few times. HYLO®Gel is compatible with hard and soft contact lenses.
HYLO®Gel should not be used if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
As HYLO®Gel is preservative free it is well tolerated even when used over extended periods of time. In very rare cases hypersensitive reactions like burning or excessive tearing have been reported which stopped immediately when the use of HYLO®Gel was discontinued.